Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 2016 Passive Income Earnings

When I initially thought about making a blog to share and track my passive income earnings I started with this month because so far it has been my lowest for a summer month. Usually it picks up for me more so in the fall/winter months because getting cash/giftcards for the holidays is a big motivational tool to keep going :)

In the next few months I might explore fancy charts/graphs but for now here is the breakdown for the month of July:

Crowdsourcing sites : $142.54
Survey sites :               $ 16.42
Mobile apps/ Misc       $ 16.00

Grand total : $174.96

I will continue to track my passive income in August and am planning on making posts about what sites/apps I've been using. Down the road if interest builds I may breakdown my totals more but for now it's easier to track if I keep it broad.

Note: this is part time for me since I do have a full time gig


No comments:

Post a Comment